Key Abstract and Posters info
KEY ABSTRACT – POSTERS SUBMISSION DATES
31st jan 2016 – Abstract submission Deadline
28th feb 2016 – Email notification of Abstract Acceptance to Presenting Author
All participants are invited to submit an abstract on the listed topics for poster and oral contributions. Abstract may only be submitted on line.
Please take the time to read this section thoroughly before making your submission since there are several key issues highlighted in the following.
Submission of abstracts for review is governed by the following rules established by the scientific committees of the Conference:
1. Only one abstract per author may be submitted. Maximum 500 words and in English.
2. An abstract may not be submitted on behalf of someone else if you are not listed as one of the authors.
3. All co-authors must provide their approval before their names are included in the abstract. Failure to do so will result in the immediate rejection of the abstract.
4. Abstracts should not be submitted if the research presented in the abstract has already been accepted for publication.
5. Abstracts must be received through electronic submission by the deadline. Photocopies, facsimile, or e-mail copies will not be accepted and will be discarded. PLEASE INDICATE NAME, LAST NAME, AFFILIATION AND EMAIL ADDRESS
6. The presenting Author of accepted abstracts will receive free registration